Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DIY: Spring Easter Yarn Wreath

 Sharing an easy DIY Easter Yarn Wreath with you today! 

 Inspired by my friend Laura over at Eye Candy Creative Studio. She Instragramed a yarn wreath that she was "eyeing" at Target for a while and finally bought it!  I knew I might be able to make one similar. Here is my version. 




Supplies: 

 Glue Dots (or hot glue gun)
 Artificial flower sprig
 Embellishments 
Yarn (this is Key Lime Pie from Lily)




To help keep the yard tight and in place, I secured with a Glue Dot. 

Next just start tightly winding. (TIGHTLY is the key)


When I get about 1 inch before meeting both sides of the yarn, I cut and use a glue dot to secure. 

 Then I attached some of the flowers (off the stem) with glue dots. 

 For the big finish - I attached the glass eggs to some yarn and tied at the top. 


I love how it turned out. Just a pop of color on our front door. 




Happy Spring! 

Until Next time - Party On Friends

Linking to:



2 comments:

  1. I am so so so LOVING this! It turned out soooo cute! I have been wanting to try & make one myself & may just have to since you made it look so easy & do-able! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The team at Party Favors does a really good job at providing the best favors for your event. I purchased favors for both of my kids birthday parties. I had peace of mind knowing that everything I wanted was under one roof and delivery was done in a timely manner. If I ever need any party favors again, this would be the company I would go to. Check em out at www.partyfavorsforeveryone.com or call them on 561-750-8380!

    ReplyDelete