Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Party

In previous years we have always hosted a small gathering for St. Patricks' Day

 It is my FIL's birthday, however two years ago today he was taking by the Lord in a horrible car crash 8(  only days before his birthday.   Last year, being the 1st anniversary of his death, it was difficult for the family and I am sure this time of year always will be.  In addition to remembering all the great times with had with him.....

We have new plans this year! 

 This year, we are celebrating the weekend with our BFF's about 2 hours North of us (Upstate NY). It's a new celebration, one for our newest "family" member - Owen!  He turns one I can't think of a better way than to celebrate with this Lucky Frog!  I was so happy to create his birthday party and ship it North.  We are so blessed to be able to spend the weekend with Owen and his family!  Can't wait! 


It just wouldn't be a St. Patty's Day weekend without a little celebration Sunday morning for the kiddies! 

 Here is what I whipped up! 

















Using my Silhouette SD Machine, I made these adorable pots for their goodies



I found this cute sign on Pinterest. 





Boxed all these goodies up and bringing 'em with us!  Also having a GOLD Leprechaun hunt on Sunday morning along with green pancake breakfast!  

I am excited to be visiting our friends...celebrating two parties and spending quality time with the kids!

If you are feeling LUCKY this week and still want to throwing a party - HERE is a great FREE Printable set that I used last year from Love the Day!

Whatcha up to this Lucky Weekend?

Linking to these Fabulous Blogs:

4 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! Can't wait for the big weekend - the luck o' the Irish will be with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you'll be having a blast! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete