Monday, January 14, 2013

The Valentine Whoopie Pie - not what you think...

Let me start by saying I am a HUGE Whoopie Pie gal.  The bigger and softer the better!  HOWEVER, a baker I am not 8(    The other day when I was making some of the cutest mini-heart cakes (coming later in a blog post) I saw THIS in my drawer.  Years ago when the "muffin tops" (not what hangs over the pants) were HUGELY popular, I bought a pan. NEVER have I used it for making the muffin tops..BUT...I thought, oh why not try it to make the pie part of the Whoopie Pie...Oh yes my friends, I hit the big one now! 




Worked perfectly!  Light, fluffy and oh so yummy!  Just slapped some homemade frosting in the middle of those two babies and bammm they were married!  


Of course needed a little color...red hots...my favorite!  

So NOW you will start seeing these babies at my parties!  LOL....

Until Next time - Party On Friends!

Linking up to:


4 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! Wow!
    I just started a new link party and would love for you to come over and share your post or any social media sites. Talkin’ About Thursday - http://designeddecor.com/talkin-about-thursday-link-party-5/
    DeDe@DesignedDecor

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! I may just have to make these for Valentine's Day! :) Love your blog, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela - thanks so much. They are so easy and YUMMO!

      Delete