Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's a Snow Day Party


While the Children were playing in the last bit of snow 
(for now, as more is on it's way)
I set up this quick Snow Day Party for them. Knowing they would be cold... hot chocolate, muffins, snowflake cookies were all in order!


My focal point was this old sled that I found YEARS ago at a yard sale for $ 5.00.  


I made these treat  boxes using my Silhouette SD Machine. 


No snow day party would be complete without Hot Chocolate with a fluffy marshmallow friend.


Each child received a Snowflake Punching Balloon once we went inside.  Made these fun tassels (they are everywhere now...but I think that The Flair Exchange ROCKS the idea !).



These sugar sprinkled snowflake cookies are shortbreads...oh so yummy!








It was a fun few hours...as you can see most of our 8 inches is melting...but it will return...soon!

Keep warm and party on!

Linking to:




Styled by: Melissa Newell
Photoed by: Melissa Newell



10 comments: