Friday, January 18, 2013

Creative Ideas for Valentine Favors

Valentine's Day is always a favorite of mine to give little cute gifts to the kids and their friends. (ok every holiday is like that for me)   I have some of these plastic tubes left over that I did not use at Christmas so thought what a great way to get use out of them.


Here is what I came up with...

Red M&Ms (yes I removed the green ones from my Christmas M&M bag that i got on clearance - save those babies for St Patty's Day)

Red Hershey Kisses - another left over Christmas candy buy

Red Gumballs

Red & White Polka Dot Pencils (in case candy is not your thing)

You could also put lip balm, pennies, LEGO Mini figures - the list can go on and on.

You can purchase these great tubes over at Party On Design.
The printables shown here can be downloaded for FREE (entire collection) over at Catch My Party

Until next time - Party On Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment