Sunday, January 6, 2013

Are you ready for some football?!



It's about that time....FOOTBALL playoffs are in full swing and that means the TV is on at our house on weekends!  The VIKINGS made the playoffs and my hubby and girls could not be happier!  (unfortunately as of this writing they are out of it...but they gave it a great try)

Of course I had to add a little somethin' somethin' to the day....














We had  great time watching the game and "tailgating"....the kids love it when we break out the hotdog roller....hehehe

Are you a football fan?

Since the Vikings are out 8(  We are now routing for the Broncos to go all the way and win the Superbowl (got a little money on them....lol)

Hope you "catch" my Football mini party - on a budget - over at Catch my Party later this week....

Until next time - Party On Friends!

Linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Cute party ideas! :) I love to do themed parties too! :) We were cheering for your Vikings because we are Seahawks fans & if y'all had won, that would have meant a home game for us somewhere down the line... if we make it that far down the line. :) I'm going to be crafting up some Seahawk goodness tomorrow for our game next week! Here's to hoping we can use it more than once THIS season. Heehee! I just LOVE football! :)

    www.craftysix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Just love these season!

      Delete
  2. What a great party! I love what you did with the wooden tray - I am obsessed with trays these days! Of course I love football too and hoping for a big win for the Seahawks this Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - thanks - the "wooden tray" is a chalkboard that I reuse for a ton of parties!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this party idea! Although I'm a born and raised Packer fan, your decorations and details are adorable! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was going to SNAP so I could meet you :) Maybe I will last minute like I did last year. I hope you stop by to link your football party- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/01/link-party-5.html
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete