Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Kid's Table - Mayflower Treat Boxes/Placecards

With Halloween 1 day away all my Halloween Crafting is complete (Halloween HomeGhoul Party coming up!) 

Today I am bringing you some Thanksgiving inspiration!

Did you partake of Thanksgiving Turkey at the "kids table"? 

 I did (among all other holidays).

 It was a lot of fun eating with my cousins and not the
 "old people".

We are celebrating Thanksgiving a little early this year with our BFF's!  They are coming into town this coming weekend and the house will smell of Turkey and all the fixins!  The kids are very close (I would say like cousins).  Keeping the tradition alive - I am making them their own Kids Table!



Each child will get a Mayflower Treat Ship Place card filled with M&M's and other goodies. 



Using the blue tissue fringe from Party On Designs for the "water".

Wondering how I made these cuties?

Using my Silhouette SD! 


Stay tuned for more Kiddie Table fun next week!

Party On Friends!

Linking to:



Designed and photoed by: Melissa Newell

7 comments:

  1. It was a big deal when we could "graduate" from the kids' table! Although if we ever had a kids' table like this when I was growing up, we probably wouldn't have wanted to graduate! LOL Can not WAIT to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - my kids would love it. Thanks for linking up at our fall harvest link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete