Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Party Chair Covers - EZ


Something that ALWAYS gets a great return on investment are Chair Covers. 

I have used this idea at many a parties. 

Adding some pop to the chairs can help you set the scene for your Halloween Bash. 



For this cute girly idea, I used  1/2 of a black dollar store plastic table cloth and a black tule tutu that I made.

Added a ribbon to "tie" it ll in to the color scheme and there you have it! 

Instant cuteness!



Hope you have been inspired today!

Party On Witches!

Linking to:



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea using that tutu! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chair covers pictures and I like to read things related to it. I think most important thing that you should consider when you replacement chair cover neat and clean. It is beautiful chair cover.

    Chair Covers for Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some nice inspirational thoughts after reading it. I am waiting for this information to do my exercise. Thanks so much for your comment.
    Upholstery

    ReplyDelete