Monday, October 22, 2012

EZ Halloween Goodies - BUDGET FRIENDLY

I am ALWAYS looking for cute ways to hand out the Halloween Treats. This year (as in years past) I am using the old tried and true - Paper Towel roll treats -


For this idea I cut them in 1/2 and filled with some cute spider, bat and skull rings for the treaters!

Using Tissue paper, googly eyes (both dollar store) and some spare pieces of ribbon I was able to transform into this cute googly eye treat.  I put a cute bat puffy sticker on the front before putting on the eyes. 





Hope you have been inspired to make some treats this year for your treaters! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute treats and so easy! I made similar treats for my daughter's princess party: http://asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com/2010/11/princess-party-with-castle-cake.html

    Have a blessed day Melissa!
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so easy. I remember doing this same thing for my 24 yr old son for his 6th CLown birthday LOL...what's old is new again! 8)

      Delete
  2. Great idea! Thanks for sharing! Good project to work on with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete