Monday, August 27, 2012

Family Luau - In Lieu of Camping

This past weekend we were SUPPOSE to have our last (tent) camping trip of the Summer. However, the kids were under the weather the entire week and we did not want to "infect" the other children that were at the camp ground, so we stayed home.  The theme of the weekend was LUAU!  It was all party goodies I already had so the party did not cost a thing - except for some yummy food!  

Family Luau in Lieu of Camping..






of course I had to have some goodie bags (luau tins) 
for the kiddies 8)


I made the banner - embellished  with a few printables from Birds Party Blog (FREE)










Little Tiki guy is also from Birds printables









of course we had to have our bonfire!  


My oldest son and his fiance' joined us for the day!  It was a lot of fun!  



Not pictured was our delicious Salmon, salads, fruit, rotisserie chicken, drinks and our family Scrabble Game! 

While others are winding down from Summer  - we are still going strong soaking it all in and loving the weather!

Until next time friends - Party On!

Linking to;




2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Everything is so bright and colourful - I especially love the flipflop plates! So cute!

    I hope your kids started to feel better :)

    I would love to invite you to share this at my link party at The Purple Pumpkin Blog. Look forward to seeing you there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute party! I bet the kids had just as much fun as they would have had camping! What a sweet thing to do and I hope your kids are all better now!

    ReplyDelete