Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Classic ROCK Party!

Gal pal of mine, Kimberly (you have seen her work before at the Alice in Wonderland party) wanted to throw a 40th birthday for her hubby (who happens to be a US Marine).  While he was recently overseas she asked for my help to plan the party.   I knew I HAD to go to my go to girl, Laura at Eye Candy Event Details for the top secret design!  

Kimberly had a theme and an idea of what elements she wanted but was not sure how to fit it all together.  We got out our sketch pads and laptop and emailed our ideas to Laura.  

What she came up with is a design we could have only imagined in our head but never in real life! 

  I am so excited to have worked with Kimberly and Laura on this party and to share it with you today! 


Here is Kimberly in front of her main food table!  Don't you just love her backdrop!  She incorporated the flames in the printable set that Laura made, right into the backdrop. 


Her dessert table included this HOT flame cupcakes with Laura's party circles, candy and some assorted cookies. 


She had a lot of her own candle holders scattered around for the night time setting.


The birthday boy just happened to have a concert shirt that matched (guests were asked to wear them)
BTW that skull is filled with VODKA!


Even outside she had candles hanging..


Hubby and I were also guests of the party! 
 (The guest of honor and my husband have the same birthday)


Kimberly and the birthday boy, Mark!  


Was excited to wear my new light up mohawk!  


HUGE Thank you to Laura at Eye Candy Event Details for the ROCKIN' Party Printables! 

Also to Kimberly for letting me be a part of such a memorable event in her family's life!
.

You can purchase the entire collection including a TICKET invitation over at Laura's Etsy Shop later today!

To see many more pictures - I invite you to check out my post over at Laura's blog!

Thanks all for ROCKIN' with me!

This weekend we are camping for the last time this season - LUAU theme - of course friends, it will be a party!

Until then - Party On Friends!





1 comment:

  1. love it! Again THANK YOU both so much for allowing me in on this awesome party! you BOTh rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete