Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Girlie Birthday Party - Guest Feature

I had the pleasure of assisting a gal pal of mine with her daughter's 8th Birthday Party.

The party was perfect for a warm Summer Day!

It all started on her patio with the girls soaking their feet preparing for a pedicure!





While their toes dried - they were able to do a Make and Take beaded jewelry craft. 


We then moved inside for some cookie decorating!





Oh the mess FUN they had!


Then outside for some water fun!




Last but not least - the Birthday Wish!



I had a great time as well as my girls!  







Meet Dawn from Dessert by Dawn.
She is the baker extraordinaire, hostess and mother of the birthday girl.
I have used Dawn's confections at MANY of my parties!

Can't wait to share another guest feature soon!

ALERT ALERT - Big news coming on the blog this week along with a HUGE giveaway on Wednesday!  Stay Tuned party friends!

Party On Friends!

Cookies, Cakes and Cupcakes:  Dessert by Dawn

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Love that you got the wine glass in the pic with me too..lol.. thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Did not even notice that, and I think it's mine 8) LOL

    ReplyDelete