Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Beach Birthday Bash

This was the scene last year for our son's 7th Birthday - 

Backyard Beach Birthday Bash

...90 degrees and very humid!  

We had about 80 people attend and here are the highlights...(my most involved party yet)

When the guests arrived - they walked onto the driveway AKA The Boardwalk




games...tattoo parlor...Crabby Crafts...






Once in the backyard...Waterworld (5 pools set up), Sandcastle makingSouvenirs and Sweets Shop.
Snack Shack...all awaited them...




guests could fill their bag up with sweet treats and souvenirs...














Photo Booth complete with beach scene and real sand!






Sunscreen stations throughout the party...safety first!


Some friendly competition at the Sand Castle Building station



Must keep the guests cool...these were on the tables with ice water...




Maybe I have inspired you to throw a backyard beach bash!  

Stay Cool this Summer and Party On!

Linking to:




Credits:
Styled & designed by: Melissa Newell
Personalized Beach Printables - Shindig Parties to Go (etsy shop)
FREE Beach Printables - Shindig Parties to Go (blog)

Sunglass & Flip Flop Cookies - Desserts by Dawn Facebook Page
Beach Party Circles - Smitten Blog Designs (Tons of Free Printables)



7 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure this was my favorite party so far. Seriously amazing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Tina! And thanks for all your help (B too) 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Love it. Love it!!! I am hosting a splash bash for my daughers...only inviting a few friends...I am going to use some of your ideas!! Hope you don't mind. Will credit where credit is due!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime! I love seeing how it all comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie - glad I could inspire you! Would love to see your party when your post is up! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! Your set-up is incredible! I love it : )
    Visiting from the CSI party link-up

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great party! I love it!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the CSI Project this week! We loved seeing your party!

    ReplyDelete