Monday, April 16, 2012

Party Favor using Recycled Materials

Working on my daughter's Woodland Fairy/Woodsmen Party

Keeping the budget low but the quality high....as I always try to do...

The fairies will have their fairy wings and crowns to take home as their favors, but for the woodsmen (boys) I wanted something other than their woodsmen hat (tutorial to come..) 

So I came up with these cute, ECO friendly, note pad and twig pencil for them.

I used 1 large grocery store paper bag, some copy paper for inside and some jute twine.

I stamped this tree on it and tied it all together...cute?  I think so...




The twig pencils are very ECO friendly and come from my new favorite vendor - Acme Party Box Company!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Party On!

Linking up to:


Tip Junkie - Tip Me Tuesday




3 comments: